F1 Hybrid Drumstick (Nawbab Borboti) is a high-yielding variety of drumstick that is known for its long, slender pods and excellent flavor. The pods are typically 18 to 24 inches long and have a smooth, green skin. The flesh is white and tender, with a slightly sweet flavor.
Nawbab Borboti is a vigorous and adaptable plant that can be grown in a variety of climates. It is resistant to many common pests and diseases, making it a low-maintenance crop.
Harvesting F1 Hybrid Drumstick (Nawbab Borboti)-
Nawbab Borboti pods are typically ready to harvest 120 to 130 days after planting. The best way to tell if a pod is ripe is to look for the following signs:
– The pod is a uniform green color and is free of blemishes.
– The pod is firm to the touch and has some give when squeezed.
– The pod is at least 18 inches long.
Net Wt : 10 gm
MRP : 249 TK
To harvest Nawbab Borboti pods, simply cut them from the plant with a sharp knife. Be careful not to cut too close to the stem, as this can damage the plant.
Once the pods are harvested, they can be eaten fresh, cooked, or dried. Fresh Nawbab Borboti pods can be steamed, boiled, or stir-fried. Cooked Nawbab Borboti pods can be used in soups, stews, and curries. Dried Nawbab Borboti pods can be ground into powder and used as a spice.
Here are some additional tips for harvesting F1 Hybrid Drumstick (Nawbab Borboti):
– Harvest Nawbab Borboti pods in the morning when the air is cool and moist.
– Avoid harvesting Nawbab Borboti pods after a heavy rain, as this can make them more susceptible to cracking.
– Handle Nawbab Borboti pods with care to avoid bruising.
– Store Nawbab Borboti pods in a cool, dark place for up to a week.
Additional Tips for Growing F1 Hybrid Drumstick (Nawbab Borboti)
– Choose a sunny spot in your garden with well-drained soil.
– Start Nawbab Borboti seeds indoors 6 to 8 weeks before the last frost.
– Transplant Nawbab Borboti seedlings into the garden after the last frost.
– Water Nawbab Borboti plants regularly, especially during hot, dry weather.
– Fertilize Nawbab Borboti plants every few weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
– Mulch around Nawbab Borboti plants to help conserve moisture and suppress weeds.
With a little care and attention, you can enjoy a bountiful harvest of F1 Hybrid Drumstick (Nawbab Borboti) from your own garden.