Looking for a unique and beautiful way to decorate your home this fall? Look no further than the Pear-Shaped Gourd!**
With its graceful shape and vibrant colors, the Pear-Shaped Gourd is sure to add a touch of elegance to any room. Whether you place it on your mantel, coffee table, or doorstep, the Pear-Shaped Gourd is sure to be a conversation starter.
In addition to its beauty, the Pear-Shaped Gourd is also a versatile fruit that can be used in a variety of ways. It can be roasted, baked, or steamed and enjoyed as a side dish. It can also be used to make soups, stews, and pies.
Plus, the Pear-Shaped Gourd is a good source of vitamins A, C, and K, as well as fiber and potassium.So not only is it delicious and beautiful, it’s good for you too!
Net Wt : 05 gm
MRP : 139 Tk
Pear-shaped gourds are ready to harvest in the fall when the skin is hard and the stem is dry. To harvest, cut the gourd from the vine with a sharp knife. Allow the gourd to dry in a warm, well-ventilated area for several weeks before painting or decorating it.
Here are some tips for harvesting pear-shaped gourds:
– Wear gloves and long sleeves to protect yourself from the prickly thorns on the vine.
– Use a sharp knife to cut the gourd from the vine.
– Leave a short stem on the gourd to help it dry properly.
– Place the harvested gourds in a warm, well-ventilated area to dry for several weeks.
– Once the gourds are dry, you can paint them, decorate them, or use them as-is.
Enjoy your pear-shaped gourds!