Looking for a delicious and versatile tomato that will add a pop of color to your dishes? Look no further than Yellow Cherry Tomatoes! These sweet and tangy tomatoes are perfect for salads, sandwiches, sauces, and more. They are also a good source of vitamins and antioxidants.
Yellow Cherry Tomatoes are a type of tomato that is known for its sweet, tangy flavor and bright yellow color. They are a good source of vitamins A and C. Yellow cherry tomatoes are a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes.
Yellow cherry tomatoes are small, round tomatoes that are typically about 1 inch in diameter. They have a thin skin and a juicy, meaty flesh. The flavor of yellow cherry tomatoes is sweet and tangy, with a slightly acidic aftertaste.
Net Wt :02 gm
MRP : 149 TK
Yellow cherry tomatoes should be soft to the touch and yield to gentle pressure. To harvest yellow cherry tomatoes, simply hold the tomato stem and gently twist it until it comes off the vine.
– Yellow cherry tomatoes are best harvested in the morning after the dew has dried.
– Handle yellow cherry tomatoes carefully to avoid bruising.
– Store yellow cherry tomatoes in a cool, dry place.
– Yellow cherry tomatoes will keep for up to 2 weeks if stored properly.
– Harvest regularly to encourage continued fruiting.
– Water plants deeply and regularly to promote healthy growth.
– Mulch around plants to conserve moisture and suppress weeds
– Yellow cherry tomatoes are a good source of lycopene, an antioxidant that has been linked to a number of health benefits, including a reduced risk of heart disease and cancer.
– Yellow cherry tomatoes are a low-calorie food. One cup of yellow cherry tomatoes contains only about 32 calories.
– Yellow cherry tomatoes are a good source of fiber. One cup of yellow cherry tomatoes contains about 2 grams of fiber.
With their vibrant color, sweet flavor, and abundant nutrients, yellow cherry tomatoes are a true garden gem. Enjoy them fresh from the vine or incorporate them into your favorite recipes for a burst of sunshine and flavor.