দেশী জাম্বুরা (PUMMELO) is a large, citrus fruit native to Southeast Asia. It is a hybrid of pomelo and sweet orange, and it is known for its bitter-sweet taste and bright yellow or orange skin. Grapefruit is a good source of vitamins C and A, as well as fiber and potassium.
দেশী জাম্বুরা (PUMMELO) trees are typically small to medium in size, growing up to 15 meters tall. The leaves are evergreen and compound, with 5 to 11 leaflets. The flowers are white and have a strong, citrusy fragrance. The fruit is a hesperidium, which is a type of citrus fruit with a thick, leathery rind and a fleshy interior. Grapefruit typically has 8 to 12 segments, each of which contains seeds.
দেশী জাম্বুরা (PUMMELO) is typically ready to harvest 8 to 10 months after flowering. The best way to tell if a grapefruit is ripe is to look for the following signs:
– The fruit is a deep yellow or orange color.
– The skin is smooth and slightly wrinkled.
– The fruit yields slightly to pressure.
– The fruit has a strong, citrusy aroma.
To harvest দেশী জাম্বুরা (PUMMELO), simply cut the fruit from the tree with a sharp knife. Be careful not to cut too close to the stem, as this can damage the fruit.
Net Wt : 06 gm
MRP : 199 TK
Once harvested, grapefruit can be stored in a cool, dark place for up to 3 weeks.
Here are some additional tips for harvesting দেশী জাম্বুরা (PUMMELO):
– Harvest grapefruit in the morning when the air is cool and moist.
– Avoid harvesting grapefruit after a heavy rain, as this can make them more susceptible to mold.
– Handle grapefruit with care to avoid bruising.
– Store grapefruit in a cool, dark place with good air circulation.
Additional Tips for Growing দেশী জাম্বুরা (PUMMELO)-
– Choose a sunny spot in your garden with well-drained soil.
– Start grapefruit seeds indoors 6 to 8 weeks before the last frost.
– Transplant grapefruit seedlings into the garden after the last frost.
– Water grapefruit trees regularly, especially during hot, dry weather.
– Fertilize grapefruit trees every few weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
– Mulch around grapefruit trees to help conserve moisture and suppress weeds.
With a little care and attention, you can enjoy a bountiful harvest of দেশী জাম্বুরা (PUMMELO) from your own garden.