F1 হাইব্রিড সাজনাঃ (মেধা প্লাস)
F1 Hybrid Sajna (মেধা প্লাস)) is a high-yielding variety of drumstick tree developed by the Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR), Varanasi. It is a hybrid between two high-yielding parents, Pusa Medha and Arka Anmol.
The F1 Hybrid Sajna tree is a semi-dwarf, growing up to 8-10 feet tall. It has a spreading canopy with dark green leaves. The leaves are compound, with 3-5 leaflets. The flowers are small, white, and borne in clusters. The pods are long, slender, and green. They contain 10-12 seeds.
The pods of F1 Hybrid Sajna are ready for harvest 100-120 days after sowing. The pods are harvested when they are green and tender. The pods can be harvested by hand or by using a knife.
Net wt: 10 gm
MRP: 180 tk
Here are some tips for harvesting F1 Hybrid Sajna:
– Harvest the pods early in the morning when they are cool and dry.
– Use a sharp knife to cut the pods from the tree.
– Be careful not to damage the pods.
– Harvest the pods regularly to encourage the tree to produce more pods.
After harvesting, the pods can be eaten fresh, cooked, or dried. The seeds can also be roasted and eaten.
Here are some of the benefits of F1 Hybrid Sajna (মেধা প্লাস):
– High yielding variety
– Short duration crop
– Resistant to diseases and pests
– Nutritious vegetable
– Good source of vitamins and minerals
– Can be grown in a variety of soils and climates
F1 Hybrid Sajna is a valuable crop for farmers and gardeners. It is a high-yielding, nutritious vegetable that can be grown in a variety of soils and climates.